Microsoft is a company that offers an account that serves the same way for different services, all very popular on the network. Therefore, it is important that you follow these steps under the premeditation that you do not have an account registered on platforms such as MSN , Outlook , OneDrive , Office, etc. If this is your case, and you want to join the Microsoft community, then we will show you the guide to create your account.
Create Microsoft account from PC
The process of creating the Microsoft account can be quite long, however, the instructions that the official page displays are quite explanatory and simple, so it is very difficult for you to get lost in the process. These are the steps you must follow on your computer to create your own Microsoft account:
- The first thing is that you open your trusted web browser, and paste the link that we share with you now: https://signup.live.com/ .
- That is the registration page, where you will begin to provide data that the system asks for. You will start by typing a new email address, following the steps of the option to click, “Get a new email address.”
- The next process will be to complete a form, which requires your name and surname, as well as a username and email.
- Then you will write the password, and you will confirm it in addition to other personal data, such as date of birth, region or country in which you live, sex.
- For security reasons, the process would end by granting a phone number, as well as an alternative email address.
Create a Microsoft account from your mobile
From your smartphone, you can repeat the above process while using the browser. Now, it is preferable if you want to access Microsoft to do it through your computer. However, you can create a Microsoft account by creating an account in a Microsoft service version, downloaded as an app.
Create a new Microsoft account from Windows 10
Having Windows 10 is a time saver when creating accounts, since it is Microsoft’s system. Having this benefit greatly facilitates the steps that you will follow below, having the system on your computer:
- Go to Windows Start, and open the gear that leads to the configuration panel.
- Click on “Accounts” in the menu.
- Click on the menu that appears on the side, “Email accounts and applications.” On the right side, click “Add a Microsoft account“.
- By choosing the type of account, you will get forms and a login window. You will proceed down to the options in sequence: Use another account – Microsoft account – Continue.
- Click on “Create account right now”.
- You choose the account name and the termination.
- You set a password.
- You respond to requests for number and alternate mail for security.
- Ready, after receiving details of an advertising nature.