Hello, in this article we will explain in detail and illustrate How to recover Twitter account. If you wish, we will start right now. We will explain in Illustrated and detailed how to do this for you. All you have to do is follow the specified steps.
Recover Twitter account from PC
If you are within 30 days of deleting or closing your account, you are in luck to reactivate it. Otherwise, you are late, and the best thing to do is start over with a new account. If you are on time, these are the steps you must follow to reactivate:
- Enter the following link, so that you can log into the account that you have under suspension: https://twitter.com/#!/login .
- Enter the login credentials, that is, your username and password (It does not matter that you have deleted the account, they are still valid).
- Before you log in, a pop-up window will appear asking if you would like to reactivate your account. Answer affirmatively.
- If your decision is to reactivate it, you will be directed to your timeline, and all your followers, tweets, etc. will be restored in a certain time.
Fear neither for the username, nor for the email that you had associated with the account. If you are within the 30-day period, and you did not make any previous data changes, once the account is reactivated, they will be right where you left them.
Recover the Twitter account from the mobile
The process through the mobile will be practically the same, you must routinely enter your Twitter account through the app.
- You enter the Twitter app.
- You open the session.
- You will find the question about whether you want to reactivate the account, and you will answer in the affirmative.
- You will see in the timeline how all tweets, followers, etc. are regenerated.
In the event that the reactivation does not respond, and you cannot open the session, do not worry. You should try again at another time of the day, the restoration process may take some time for the platform, and the system may temporarily crash upon request. If the problem persists, it is best to ask for help from the support agents, contacting through the help page on Twitter. Enter the link: https://help.twitter.com/forms .
Restore an account
It is a very strict platform requirement, from which many accounts have fallen. In case your recovery is due to this, you should consider the following:
- Tweets you wrote before reaching that age are deleted.
- What you liked, before the age is also deleted.
- Direct messages that you have sent or received in the same way are permanently deleted.