Sometimes, when you try to sign in to the Yahoo mail service, you may experience a discomfort that prevents you from accessing your inbox and cannot read your emails. To make the process of how to recover Yahoo password, you can review our concern in this article.
step-by-step yahoo Password Recovery
These procedures are valid for the computer and the mobile, because the page to recover the account works in any browser.
- Log in to the Yahoo Login Assistant from https://login.yahoo.com/?.intl=en
- You will then need to provide one of the following data and press “Continue”
- Email address , useful if you can’t remember your phone number.
- Phone number used when registering with Yahoo, useful if you can’t remember.
- Your email address.
- Phone number recovery, previously added to your account. Retrieving the email address
- Depending on what you entered in the previous step, Yahoo will give you the option of verifying your identity with an SMS or by means of a recovery email.
- When you have finished verifying your identity by one of the two ways, you can set a new password and recover your account .
If you do not have the information requested by Yahoo, or if you have not configured the recovery options (recovery phone number or recovery email), we regret to tell you that it will be impossible to recover your account and you will need to create a new account.
Tips to Avoid Losing Your Yahoo!
Losing an account can be frustrating, and even more so if it’s an email account from which you can communicate with important people or access relevant services. Therefore, in order not to lose your account, you should try to follow the tips mentioned below:
- Set a password that is secure, but not that hard to remember.
- Make sure you always have access to the phone number used when creating your account.
- Add another phone number by going to the security panel of your Yahoo account ( https://login.yahoo.com/account/security ) and tapping on “phone numbers”. Then with the option ” Add Phone Number
- Recovery “, you will be able to add another phone number that you will need to recover your account in the future.
- You can also add a recovery email address from the same location. However, you will need to verify the recovery mail by following a link that will be sent to it by Yahoo.
By following these tips, you can rest assured that you will definitely not lose your Yahoo account.