Microsoft is a matrix of platforms with multiple services within the web. Logging out seems to be very simple, but certain platforms such as Outlook. At Microsoft, you can use your email with Outlook, do your work with Office 365, on your computer or PC, and you can share your work with your colleagues through OneDrive.
How to sign out of Microsoft Account
Logging out of Microsoft within your mobile, is basically a process in which you must open the apps that are Microsoft one by one, and close the sessions of the ones that interest you the most, be it Outlook emails, MSN news , or files in the OneDrive cloud. You must enter the apps, and follow the steps:
- With the session started, you look in the profile for the configuration section, or the gear icon.
- Inside, you look for the “Accounts” option.
- In “Accounts”, you would have to “close session”.
In this case, there should be a synchronization with your PC, through the Windows operating system. However, there are accounts on the PC such as Outlook, which do not log out when you stop using the email platform.
Log out of Microsoft, from your PC
As we said, you can close the session by following steps like the previous ones, but there are platforms that could remain open. For this reason, we will make a security recommendation that goes beyond logging out of one device or another. Here are the steps to configure Windows so that Microsoft services sessions only open for you.
We are talking about a measure that works in case other people use your equipment, or that it can be taken or cloned by intruders. In this case, we will tell you what to do with Outlook:
- To log out of Windows in general, start by pressing the commands: Ctrl + Alt + Del.
- Then, click on “Close session”.
- A notification about unsaved changes may appear, and you will have to decide whether or not to save before closing.
- Thus, the team will close open programs and sessions in different Microsoft services.
This is something that will work, as long as you have a Windows 10 operating system. You will thus be able to let others start their sessions in Windows, but they will not have access to the accounts that are exclusively yours, those associated with the session you closed.
Microsoft Teams: Improved application for telecommuting in quarantine
In the greatest age in the use of video calls, Microsoft has launched this application, a favorite of many for presentations, seminars or virtual classes. We teach you how to activate it:
- In Microsoft’s central panel, you must go to “Settings“.
- Inside the option, look for the box that says “General.”
- Then, click on “Activate new meeting experience“.
Ready, enjoy this experience that can gather up to 49 people in the same room.