Hello, in this article we will explain in detail and illustrate Twitter login. If you wish, we will start right now. We will explain in Illustrated and detailed how to do this for you. All you have to do is follow the specified steps.
Log in to Twitter, from your PC
Logging in to Twitter is very simple, all you need to do is search your computer for the official Twitter site, and put your information in the login boxes. Now, we tell you the steps:
- To get started, go to this Twitter page, which will help you log in: https://twitter.com/login?lang=en
- Once inside, write your username and password already created, in the corresponding boxes.
- Click on “Login.”
Twitter is also defined as a microblogging network. This means that you must be willing to share your opinions with the world, on the different topics that you are really passionate about. Share the content with Re tweets, give a “like” to everything that impacts you, and tweet those topics that you understand will generate a current conversation. Do not forget the hashtags, to have a more punctual presence in different conversations around the world.
Log in to Twitter, from your mobile
In the case of your Android or iOS device, the steps are as simple as they are similar. It must be said that the use of Twitter via mobile is more common than, by computer, and therefore it is much more essential to understand how to log in. It all starts with the download of the Twitter app, searching for it in the Play Store or App Store, depending on which device you use. Once downloaded, follow these steps:
- First, open the app already installed and downloaded
- Within the app, click on log in, and enter your username and password.
- Click on “start“.
Once you have the session started, you will have benefits in the configuration to receive notifications and alarms about events that are transmitted via streaming, or notifications about news that deserve to be monitored, at your fingertips.
Types of notifications you can receive on your mobile
The Twitter mobile app allows you in the configuration to modify the nature of the content on the platform. Among everything you could see, we leave you the different options:
- Mentions of your account
- Retweets of your Tweets.
- Direct messages.
- I like it.
- New followers.
- Introductions of new features.
After presenting the ones that stand out the most, we explain how to configure it, so that what interests you simply reaches you.
- With the app open, open the top icon on the right of the menu, and press the icon of your profile.
- After clicking the profile, choose the option “Settings and privacy“.
- You press “Push Notifications“, and choose the ones you want to receive.